What are Elevate Festival’s COVID policies?
- Elevate actively monitors and follows government announcements regarding COVID mandates and policies.
- Elevate Festival staff and volunteers are required to self screen each morning through the Government of Ontario tools and we encourage Festival attendees to do the same.
- On March 21st 2022, the Province of Ontario and the City of Toronto lifted mask mandates in public settings. The state of emergency was also lifted, along with all remaining mandates (i.e. capacity limits, social distancing). After considering the city’s changes, Elevate Festival has made the decision to remove the mask mandate. We will also follow TO Live’s procedures in Meridian Hall and the St. Lawrence Centre which can be found here.
- While there is no longer a mask mandate in place, individuals are encouraged to do what makes them feel most comfortable in a public setting (i.e. you can choose to wear a mask or not).
- Staff and Volunteers experiencing COVID symptoms are asked to stay home and we urge attendees to do the same.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.